What role can my school play?
The following exercise will help you assess your school environment so you can better meet your obligation to learn about and reduce the incidence of bullying.
Your assignment is the following:
Please read the concepts presented in Step 2 of Module 8, to help you identify what role your school can play in preventing bullying.
The following questions can help you complete this exercise:
- What is the impact of bullying in your school?
- What initiatives have been implemented in your school to prevent bullying?
- How were these initiatives developed and implemented?
- How do students, parents, teachers, administrators and other school staff participate in efforts to prevent bullying in your school?
- In your view, are students aware of these efforts? How can you tell?